Sunday, March 26, 2017

GRADUATION PHOTOS-CAVENDISH UNIVERSITY UGANDA


It was beyond my understanding to finish Master of Arts in Public relations and media management at Cavendish University Uganda.
I completed my studies thanks to Hetty Franzani's support.May God bless her, her family and friends who contributed a lot in my studies.

   Hetty and I in 2013 when she was intending  to support me in Master's program 

Those are photos taken during the Graduation day on March 10th, 2017 in Kampala-Uganda






                                                    Together with my Mother


                                                    Emmanuel with Saul Waigolo(my classmate)

                                              When I was about to attend the graduation ceremony in Kampala

                                             My Mother(1st on R),  the two(on L), the family where we celebrated                                                       a short party in Kampala
                            I was together with my classmate (Saul) and other graduands from other countries

James Kutosi(my classmate) and I after Graduation



                                      I was together with my classmates in Graduation ceremony

                                             After Graduation, I was together with my friends

 When I was about to attend Graduation, my mother and I arrived at the place early morning 
on 7:00 AM

                    Pastor Fred, an Ugandan, was my friend and we were altogether during the Graduation 


 After Graduation, I was together with my mother and other graduands from Uganda





God is able to do everything and He has a great plan for our life.
We have to follow His commandments and seek what he wants us to do.
Whatever we have or the skills we acquired are  not for granted, there is a reason, that is why we need to use our possessions and skills in spreading out the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment